1. Material: Plastic material, durable, solid, long performanc life.
2. Discover the delights of knitting! Knit your own scarf, hats, and even a sweater with this knitting machine.
3. Just thread the yarns into the spindles and turn the crank to knit your very own scarves, hats, or sweater. For ages 8 and up.
4. Features 40 needles, With its larger diameter, you can create even more personalised knitted pieces with a few turns of the hand.
5. Hand crank operation needs no batteries, create a flat or round stitch in seconds, it's not just a round stitch that's so monotonous.
1. Actual color may be slightly different from the image due to different monitor and light effect. Please allow minor deviation due to manual measurement.
2. Asian size is smaller than EU/US/UK size, please compare the detail sizes with yours before purchasing.
Type: Children Knit Loom Toy Set
Size: as picture shows
Color: as picture shows
Function: knitting scarf, hat, socks, etc.
Product accessories: Crochet, hand needle, wool thread (2 bundles), manual
Qty: 1 set x Knit Loom(with accessories)/ 6 Bundles x Woolen Yarns
1 set x Knit Loom(with accessories)
6 Bundles x Woolen Yarns
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.