1) NEW toy will a have a blast playing Target Airshot the amazing floating target game. Unlike your average target-hitting game, it features a special Airshot machine which makes the 5 target balls hover on air.
2) Armed with the foam bullet gun, players take turns blasting em out of the air. Because the balls bobble up and down at different heights, theyre far harder to hit.
3) The battery-powered Airshot machine features 2 air flow settings, enabling you to adjust the difficulty level as your marksmanship improves.
4) Youll need to use all your sharpshooting skills to blast all 5 balls, beat your friends and become the Target Airshot champion.
1) 100% branded new and high-quality
2) Great gieft for kids and friends
3) Shoot the floating balls down with your blasters.
4) Control the height of the balls by adjusting the pillars.
5) Compete with a friend or family member - one blaster each.
6) Includes one blasters and three foam darts. Required batteries: 4 (not included)
7) Suitable for ages 8+ years
Name: Electric suspended ball dart board
Product Size: 33.00 9.50 32.00 (CM)
Package Size: 33.5 10 28.00 (CM)
Color: As pictures shown
Weight: About 830g
1 x Toy Gun
1 x Floating Target base
10 x Foam Balls
3 x Foam bullets
Requires 4 Type C batteries (Not Supplied)
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.