Product Name:Air Pressure Wine Opener
Color:As Pictures Show
Material:ABS + stainless steel + aluminum alloy
1. Our pneumatic wine opener is a simple, easy and fast tool that can open a bottle of wine without pulling and twisting. Just insert the needle into the cork, pump it three to seven times, and the cork comes out
2. The handle is made of aluminum alloy, with excellent quality. High strength ABS cover, needle surface after food grade treatment, strong, corrosion resistant
3. No need to pull, twist or break cork. There are no pieces of plug. You can keep the cork or use it to seal the wine bottle. If you can't remove the wine vacuum plug from the bottle, shake the stopper left and right until a small amount of air can enter the bottle, and then remove it easily
4. Compatible with all types and sizes of wine bottles. When using our air pressure bottle opener, there is no need for smoke. Enjoy an elegant wine tasting. Our air pressure wine opener is perfect for your handbag or travel bag. And it's lightweight, so you can take it with you and enjoy the wine
5. Very suitable for bars, cafes, restaurants or family use. In addition, you can easily clean it for next use
1 x Air Pressure Wine Opener
2.Due to the screen difference,the color may be a little different from what you expect,please allow it.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.