Retro Lamp Air Humidifier Wireless Aroma Diffuser Night Light Essential Oil Diffuser Colorful Cool Mist Atmosphere Table Lamp
1. Night light design: LED small night light, enjoy the beauty of softness, quiet your night, moisturize your dreamland, and give you a variety of comfortable experiences.
2. Mute: The use of DC mute chip, so that the humidifier can run quietly and energy-saving for a long time, quietly accompanying.
3. Moisturizing: Penetrate the skin directly to the basal layer, moisturize dehydrated skin, and improve dry and peeling skin.
4. Two levels of fog volume: touch the switch to adjust the volume, one-touch touch volume switch, two modes to choose more variety
5. Built-in 1200mAh battery, no wire ties, LED night light can work continuously for about 100 hours without interruption when fully charged.
This humidifier simulates a comfortable candlelight and is always by your side, beside the sofa, beside the bed, and in the study room.
Battery capacity: 2500MAH
Working current: 450mA
Rated power: 1.5W
Spray volume: 25-40m/H
Water tank capacity: 280ml
Material: ABS+PET+ components
Product size: 95*95*225mm
Color temperature: 2800mcd
Brightness adjustment: 1%-100%
1 * Air Humidifier
1. Please allow 0-1 inch error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
2. Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from real object.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.